Time on NG calculator Time on NG calculator

heh

What a fantastic idea!

Only it would just a TAD better if the output at the bottom was text, so you could copy it.

Mine... Days: 12, Months: 1, Years, 1

Good work, a very nice looking NG-themed app, that does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Animal Overkill Animal Overkill

Nice

Very well made simple game. Good art, and no visible bugs. But I have to agree with "mavegum," the music doesn't git the game. Unless of course it was for comedic effect. And to combat what "BrigadierD" said... Why kill the animals? Because they are trying to kill YOU. Obviously haha.

A very well produced simple flash game to kill some time. (And some animals) Well done.

Oh, btw, the difficulty curve may be a little too great.

Havegum responds:

Thank you for an honest and good review!
I'll deal with mavegum later ... (mwahahaha!)

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Man

A very well constructed game. The only thing that slightly annoyed me was one of the sword attack movie clip. Not very well animated. but apart from that a very entertaining game.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Brilliant

Streamline Streamline

HAHA

Brilliant...

And I love the Inspector Gadget reference.

Plumet Plumet

You would think...

You would think that a game like this would get boring very quickly, but you know what I played this for ages. I found this really addictive.

Bango! Bango!

Fun... but

Fun game, quite clever... But the learning curve needs to be slightly bigger; the other elements of the game need to be introduced quicker to keep us playing i.e. the "bullet blocks" or whatever they are. But still quite a fun game to play.

One thing that did annoy me was the music... that song has been in so many flash submissions its just getting a tad old now.

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

hmm...

I would unfortunately have to say that this is definitely not as good as the previous Shift games. And like all the other Shift games, YOU CANT JUMP WITH THE UP ARROW!!! This probably doesn't really annoy anyone else, but it annoys the crap out of me...
And I have to agree with quez about the whole no jokes thing. Personally, I don't think Shift is the kind of game that could really work with such a serious storyline; the jokes in the previous versions were quite clever and made the game interesting. Shift without jokes is like a bagel without cream cheese, it's still alright I guess... BUT WHERES ME GOD DAMN CREAM CHEESE?
And another thing... It's getting to the point that I'm having a lot of deja vu moments, and I have to remind myself which version of Shift I'm actually playing. I guess theres only so much you can do with Shift until you eventually start running out of material.
But ending on a positive note... While it did last, it was damn good material. And I still love the original Shift games.

3/5, 7/10